A big, big thank you to everyone who donated to and bid in the Camp Kirk Auction this year. The tally is in, and we raised $7,500 in support of our campers.
The pandemic could have been devesting for our camp, but because of the ongoing support of our community throughout the year and through our auction we’re looking to serve more kids more often in the coming year:
- 40 kids and youth will take part in our brand new ‘CK Community Weekends’ program, providing them with year-round support from Camp Kirk.
- 60 campers will connect over their love of all things tech in our Virtual Clubs.
- 150 kids and youth will build confidence through our summer camp programs.
- 18 youth will gain independence and self-esteem through wilderness canoe trips in our Teen Program.
- 10 youth will build employment skills and leadership skills through our Leader-In-Training program.
All of our program fees are pay-what-can and this is only possible because of the support of the Camp Kirk community. Thank you to everyone who helped make our 2021 Auction a success.
Still, looking for a holiday gift for your loved one? Send a Camp Kirk E-Card to give a gift of camp this year