“Camp Kirk has brought out the best in my child. He is more confident and self sufficient because of the experience at Camp Kirk.”
~Shari, Camper Parent
Making a gift of securities to Camp Kirk is a meaningful alternative to donating cash. Your donation of securites or mutual funds will help Camp Kirk maintain its programs each and every year.
The Benefits of Donating Securities:
- Make a difference in the lives of kids and youth with autism, ADHD, learning disabilities and other exceptionalities.
- Enjoy significant tax savings, as there are no capital gains taxes on gifts of appreciated securities.
- Provide our trusted non-profit with the security to build and offer new programs in the future.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is the value of my tax receipt calculated?
Your tax receipt will be the value of the gift of securities at the end of day closing price on the day the securities are received. This is in accordance with CRA rules.
When will I learn about the proceeds amount?
If you have any questions during this process, please contact our Development Director Tara Allman.
Does Camp Kirk hold investments?
How to donate securities
Transferring securities to us is simple:
1. Consult your financial advisor to determine your options.
2. Complete the Gift of Securities donation form below.