Hold a Fundraiser for Camp Kirk and help us bring Neurodivergent kids and youth to camp in 2023
There are lots of things you can do to help Camp Kirk raise funds for neurodiverse kids and youth. Ask your friends, family and colleagues to support you and the cause you care about.
Here are some ideas for your fundraiser:
1) Host a party – A backyard BBQ, dinner party, a Quiz Night etc.
2) Share your Birthday with Camp Kirk, and ask for a donation in lieu of gifts.
3) Take on a Physical Challenge > Walk, Run, Paddle, or Cycle a distance of your choice.
4)Take on a Personal Challenge > Become Vegan for a Month, Read 50 books, Make a Lego creation, meditate every day for a month.
Funds raised will:
- Provide financial assistance to families, so that no child misses out on our programs because of financial means.
- Provide neurodiverse youth with volunteer and employment opportunities to help them in their transition to adulthood.
- Help us provide a space where kids and youth who think and act ‘out-of-the-box’ can thrive. Through small group environments, non-competitive programming, and a focus on strengths, our programs create a safe space for our campers to discover what they have to offer the world.
In August 2020, Sammy (CK Staff Alumni) and her partner Gabe rode thier bikes from Toronto to Niagara Falls – 134km!
While they trained they raised funds for Camp Kirk & our campers. They set a goal to raise $2,000, and they smashed it, raising $3,000!
Thank you Sammy and Gabe for taking on a CK Challenge.